Areas of research: Auditing
- Department of Business and Management
Feray Adiguzel studied Statistics at the Middle East Technical University (METU, Turkey), and holds a M.S degree in Statistics from METU and Ph.D. in Marketing from University of Groningen (The Netherlands). She has been at University of Michigan Ross School of Business (U.S.A.) as a visiting scholar more than 3 years. She worked at Erasmus University School of Economics in Rotterdam and VU University in Amsterdam before joining Luiss. Her main research interests are market research methodology, marketing models, cross cultural marketing and social marketing. She has published in journals such as Journal of Marketing Research, International Journal of Research in Marketing, and Organization and Markets in Emerging Economies. The paper that she collaborated with Michalek, J., Ebbes, P., Feinberg, R.E. & Papalambros, P. was received 2011 IJRM Best paper award.
Main publications (last 10 years)
- Adiguzel, Feray; Donato, Carmela (2020). I like you, but only if not too successful: male spokespersons effectiveness. THE JOURNAL OF CONSUMER MARKETING, p. 110-123. ISSN 0736-3761. https://doi.org/10.1108/JCM-07-2018-2787.
- Horvath, Csilla; Adiguzel, Feray (2018). Shopping enjoyment to the extreme: Hedonic shopping motivations and compulsive buying in developed and emerging markets. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS RESEARCH, p. 300-310. ISSN 0148-2963. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2017.07.013.
- Adiguzel, Feray (2018). Identifying Non-adopter Consumer Segments: An Empirical Study on Earthquake Insurance Adoption in Turkey. THE JOURNAL OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, p. 1-29. ISSN 0022-0078. https://doi.org/10.1111/joca.12217.
- DE ANGELIS, Matteo; Adiguzel, Feray; Amatulli, Cesare (2017). The role of design similarity in consumers' evaluation of new green products: An investigation of luxury fashion brands. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, p. 1515-1527. ISSN 0959-6526. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.09.230.
- Adiguzel, Feray; Horváth, C.; Büttner, Oliver B.; Belei, Nina (2015). Balancing the Balance: Self-Control Mechanisms and Compulsive Buying. JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PSYCHOLOGY, p. 120-132. ISSN 0167-4870. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joep.2015.05.004.
- Horvath, C.; Adiguzel, Feray; van Herk, H. (2013). Cultural Aspects of Compulsive Buying in Emerging and Developed Economies: A cross cultural study in compulsive buying. ORGANIZATIONS AND MARKETS IN EMERGING ECONOMIES, p. 8-24. ISSN 2029-4581.
- Michalek, Jeremy J.; Ebbes, P.; Adiguzel, Feray; Feinberg, Fred M.; Papalambros, ; Panos, Y. (2011). Realizable Product Line Design Optimization: Coordinating Marketing and Engineering Models via Analytical Target Cascading. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN MARKETING, p. 1-12. ISSN 0167-8116. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2010.08.001.