Ricercatori Art. 24 C.3 Lett. A L. 240/10
- Dipartimento di Impresa e Management
- Lecturer in banking and finance law, University of Reading, School of Law.
- Associate lecturer in banking and finance law, Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS), Queen Mary, University of London.
- Researcher in Law and Economics at the University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’, Department of Law.
- Ph.D. in Commercial Law; Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London. Thesis in Regulation of Financial Markets: ‘Recasting credit rating agencies’ responsibility: suggestions for reform’.
- LL.M. Master of Laws in Banking Law and Financial Regulation, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Law. Dissertation in Regulation of Financial Markets.
- Ph.D. in European Financial Services Law – University of Roma Tre, Faculty of Law. Thesis: ‘The process of integration and regulation of the EU financial services. The creation of a capital markets union and the MiFID Directive’.
- Master in International Business Law, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Faculty of Economics. Thesis in International Trademark Law: ‘Safeguard measures under the GATT-WTO rules’.
- Bachelor degree in Law with distinction, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, School of Law. Thesis in Economics ‘An analysis of financial instruments in the context of recent corporate governance’.
Area of expertise:
- Banking Law and Financial Markets Regulation
- Law and Economics
- Fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
- Member of the of the European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI).
- Member of the Society of Legal Scholars (SLS).
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the ‘Law and Economics Yearly Review’ (ISSN 2050-9014).
- Member of the European Law Institute (ELI), University of Vienna.