- Associate Professor at LUISS University, Rome, Italy, (since November 2019).
- Associate Professor at ESSEC Business School, Paris, France (September 2015 – October 2019).
- Assistant Professor at ESSEC Business School, Paris, France (September 2014-August 2015).
- Assistant Professor at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (March 2012-August 2014).
- Assistant Professor at NOVA School of Business and Economics (August 2010 – February 2012).
- Lecturer at ESSEC Business School (Paris, France, 2008-2010).
- Teaching Assistant at ESSEC Business School (Paris, France, 2006-2010) and UNICAL (Cosenza, Italy, 2004-
- Visiting Ph.D. candidate at GERAD (HEC Montréal, Université McGill, École Polytechnique, Université duQuébec à Montréal) 2010.
- Ph.D. in Decision Management Sciences with concentration in Operations and Supply Chain Management - ESSEC Business School, Paris – France 2010, Dissertation title: “Four essays on the interfaces between
- Marketing and Operations in Supply Chain”.
- Doctorate in Business Administration, UNICAL, Arcavacata di Rende, Cosenza, Italy, 2010, Dissertation title: “Operationalizing the construct ‘Reactivity’: qualitative and quantitative investigations”.
- M. Phil BA, ESSEC Business School, Paris (France), 2008.
- Master in Supply Chain Integrated Management, University of Verona, Italy, 2004.
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, UNICAL, Arcavacata di Rende (CS), Italy, 2003.