- Dipartimento di Impresa e Management
Carlo Fei began his carrier in Marketing working for Consumer Goods multinational Companies as a Product Manager (in Beverages and Petfoods) at Quaker Chiari e Forti (Quaker Oats) and as a Group Product Manager at Ferruzzi Group (OTC, Cosmetics and Toiletries), then he joined Disney Group as Sales and Marketing Manager and was appointed, one year later, Division Director of Buena Vista in Italy.
Since 1995 he is International Consultant of Brand Strategy and Experiential Marketing, centering his activities on research, strategic consultancy and managerial innovative training focused on Brand Strategy, Brand Extention, Customer Experience Strategy and Retail Innovation, supporting leader Companies in the Fashion, Luxury, Retail, Food and Hospitality markets.
Between 2005 and 2011 he has been Associate Partner responsible for the Brand Practice at ICM Advisors an international independent business advisory and research firm specialized in Valuation, Management and Finance of the Intangible Assets and the Intellectual Property. In his role he led strategic projects for Luxury, Fashion, Automotive, Forniture/Design, Tourism, Luxury Yachting, Food, Sport, Retail and Entertainment companies.
Between 2010 and 2014 he collaborated with Firmenich (a leading multinational company in the Fragrance and Flavor B2B business) starting as a consultant and subsequently joining Firmenich as Vice President with the assignment to create and develop an innovative project in order to open a new important business stream.
Currently, amongst other roles, he is Senior Partner at ICM Advisors Head of Brand Practice and Managing Partner at TCSG TreCentoSessantaGradi focusing in consulting for Global Leaders Luxury and Fashion Brands in Italy, France and Switzerland.
With a Master degree in Economics, specialized in Experiential Marketing, he is Professor of Practice of Luxury and Fashion Management at Department of Business and Management and at LUISS Business School at Università LUISS Guido Carli in Rome.
He speaks at conferences and workshops on Branding, Innovation, Experiential Marketing and Customer Experience Strategy at various companies and universities in Italy and abroad. He has been guest speaker of the Olympic Committee in Sochi (RU) to illustrate the importance of Branding in the Sport business.
- Design and implementation of innovative re-launch strategies for Fashion Brands focusing on their heritage and leveraging on creativity and innovation
- Design, development and implementation of the first global research on the Customer Experience offered by 14 leader Luxury/Fashion brands in 268 Flagship e City Stores in Europe and New York City and published by national and international press.
- Creation, design and implementation of a European research (France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland) on the coherence between the communicated Brand Values and the Customer Experience offered by some of the most typical Premium Brand in the Automotive business (Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Lexus, Mercedes, Porsche).
- Creation, design and implementation of the Brand Experience Strategy for Leader brands in the Luxury, Fashion, Retail and Food Brands.
- Design of an innovative and experiential Food Retail concept for a leader Department Store Brand.
- Author of “Luxury Brand Experience Management: Can Hotels Learn from Luxury Retailing?” written together with Jukka M. Laitamaki, Ph.D. Clinical Associate Professor at New York University and published in 2009 by Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Sports Management (883 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA) at NYU. Co-Author of “ Perché e come difendere la nostra Coolness” with prof. Michele Costabile Tenure Professor of Marketing at LUISS Guido Carli University and prof. Marco Mazzù Professor of Practice of Marketing at LUISS Guido Carli University and at Luiss Business School.
- Among the main Brands he collaborated with, are: Alexander McQueen, ArcLinea, Armani Jeans, Astoria Coffee Machines, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, COIN, Copat Cucine, Dior, EcoAge, Elmar Cucine, Emilio Pucci, Ermenegildo Zegna, Excelsior Milano, Fay, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Gruppo COIN, Gruppo Gucci (now KERING), GUCCI, Hogan, I Pincopallino, Lanvin, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Mauro Grifoni, Nordica, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, Saint Laurent, Sealup, Sergio Rossi, SINA Hotels, Slow Food, Stefanel, Stella McCartney, Tecnica, The Mall, TOD’S, Valentino.
- Between reference institutions he collaborated are: American Chamber of Commerce, Assosport, CNMI (Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana), Federlegno Arredo, IntesaSanPaolo, Trentino Spa, etc.
Spoken Languages: Italian, French, English, Spanish
Nationality: Italian, French