Aree di ricerca:
DIPARTIMENTO DI IMPRESA E MANAGEMENTDinamiche Industriali Economia Industriale
Full Professor of Applied Economics at the University LUISS Guido Carli of Rome. Director of the LUISS PhD in Management Academic coordinator of the International Programme QTEM.
Previous positions and visiting
- 2007-2015: Full Professor of Economic Policy at the University of Teramo
- 2013-2015: President of the post-graduate degree in Corporate and Market Finance and member of the Observatory for Scientific Research of the University of Teramo.
- 2011-2013: Director of the Department of Theories and Policies for Social Development, University of Teramo;
- 2006-2012: Member of the Evaluation Committee (NUVA), University of Teramo
- 2005-2007: Associate Professor of Economics, University of Teramo;
- 1999-2005: Research Fellow in Economics, University of Teramo;
- 2014 (July): Visiting Professor, London School of Economics and Political Science
- 2000 (September-December): Visiting scholar, University of Minnesota, USA;
- 1999 (September-December); Visiting fellow, SPRU, University of Sussex, UK;
- 1992 (January-September); Research contract at the National Research Council (CNR); Institute for Studies on Scientific Research and Documentation (ISRDS)
- 2001: doctoral degree, University Tor Vergata of Rome, thesis: “Convergence in per capita GDP in Europe: 1980-1996”, supervisor Prof. Franco Peracchi;
- 1998: PhD, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK, thesis “Technical Change, Patterns of Specialisation and Uneven Growth in OECD Countries”, supervisors Prof. Keith Pavitt and Prof. Nick von Tunzelmann;
- 1993: master in International Economics, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK, with distinction;
- 1991: laurea in Economics, mark 110/110 cum laude, Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali (LUISS) of Rome, thesis: “Industrial districts in Italy”, supervisor prof. F. Fuga.
Full Professor Industrial Economics and Industrial Dynamics at the University LUISS Guido Carli of Rome. She has teaching experience in International Economics, Economics, Economic Policy, Political Economy, Microeconomic, Macroeconomic, Economic Development, Monetary Economics, Industry and Trade, Public Finance and Public Economics. She has teaching experience in English at the John Cabot University and in Master, Doctoral Programmes and seminars at the S. Anna School for Advanced Studies, the University of Manchester, the University of Sussex, the LUMSA University.