Areas of research: Auditing
- Department of Business and Management
Feray Adiguzel studied Statistics at the Middle East Technical University (METU, Turkey), and holds a M.S degree in Statistics from METU and Ph.D. in Marketing from University of Groningen (The Netherlands). She has been at University of Michigan Ross School of Business (U.S.A.) as a visiting scholar more than 3 years. She worked at Erasmus University School of Economics in Rotterdam and VU University in Amsterdam before joining LUISS. Her main research interests are market research methodology, marketing models, cross cultural marketing and social marketing. She has published in journals such as Journal of Marketing Research, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Economic Psychology and Organization and Markets in Emerging Economies. The paper that she collaborated with Michalek, J., Ebbes, P., Feinberg, R.E. & Papalambros, P. was received 2011 IJRM Best paper award.
- Adiguzel, Feray (9999). Identifying Non-adopter Consumer Segments: An Empirical Study on Earthquake Insurance Adoption in Turkey. THE JOURNAL OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, p. 1-29. ISSN 0022-0078. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/joca.12217.
- Adiguzel, Feray; DE ANGELIS, Matteo; Amatulli, Cesare (2018). Design similarity as a tool for sustainable new luxury product adoption: The role of luxury brand knowledge and product ephemerality, in Miguel Angel Gardetti and Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu (edited by) Sustainable Luxury, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation. Springer, p. 167-182. ISBN: 978-981-10-6715-0.
- Adiguzel, Feray; Donato, Carmela (2018). Comparing Advertising Effectiveness: Successful versus Attractive Male Spokesperson, in Springer (edited by) Finding New Ways to Engage and Satisfy Global Customers Proceedings of the 2018 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress (WMC). Rossi, Patricia, Krey, Nina, p. 1-4. ISBN: 978-3030025670.
- Adiguzel, Feray (2018). How do Split Questionnaires Reduce Response Styles?, in Global Marketing Conference (edited by) 2018 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo Proceedings. Jeonghye Choi, p. 1158-1158. http://dx.doi.org/10.15444/GMC2018.09.07.02.
- Adiguzel, Feray; Buranello, Renata (2017). Derogation Effect of Using Successful versus Attractive Spokesperson in Advertising: A Comparative Study Between the Netherlands and Brazil, in EuroMed Press (edited by) Global and national business theories and practice: bridging the past with the future. Demetris Vrontis, Yaakov Weber, Evangelos Tsoukatos, p. 1869-1871. ISBN: 978-9963-711-56-7.
- Adiguzel, Feray; Kennett, Christopher (2017). International Differences in Sport Event Sponsorship Effectiveness, in EuroMed Press (edited by) Global and national business theories and practice: bridging the past with the future. Demetris Vrontis, Yaakov Weber, Evangelos Tsoukatos, p. 1872-1874. ISBN: 978-9963-711-56-7.
- Adiguzel, Feray (2017). Impulsive buying and shopping motivations in emergent and mature markets, in EuroMed Press (edited by) Global and national business theories and practice: bridging the past with the future. Demetris Vrontis, Yaakov Weber, Evangelos Tsoukatos, p. 1875-1877. ISBN: 978-9963-711-56-7.
- Turner, Karynne; Adiguzel, Feray (2017). The Effects of CEO Narcissism and Corporate Brand Reputation on Firm Performance (Abstract). 10TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE EUROMED ACADEMY OF BUSINESS, Rome, Italy, 13-15 September 2017.
- Adiguzel, Feray; Horvath, Csilla (2017). Hedonic Shopping Motivations and Compulsive Buying in Developed and Emerging Markets, in University of Groningen (edited by) EMAC 2017 Leaving Footprints. Tammo Bijmolt, Koert van Ittersum, Peter Verhoef, Jaap Wieringa, p. 46-46. ISBN: 978-90-367-9912-6.
- Horvath, Csilla; Adiguzel, Feray (2017). Shopping enjoyment to the extreme: Hedonic shopping motivations and compulsive buying in developed and emerging markets. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS RESEARCH, p. 1-10. ISSN 0148-2963. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2017.07.013.
- De Angelis, Matteo; Adiguzel, Feray; Amatulli, Cesare (2017). The role of design similarity in consumers' evaluation of new green products: An investigation of luxury fashion brands. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, p. 1515-1527. ISSN 0959-6526. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.09.230.
- DE ANGELIS, Matteo; Adiguzel, Feray; Amatulli, Cesare (2016). Similar to Myself or to the Green? The Effect of Introducing Different Types of Green New Products on Luxury Brand Evaluation and Purchase Intention, in Klemens Knoeferle (edited by) Marketing in the age of data: 45th EMAC Annual Conference 2016 24-27 May 2016, Oslo, Norway. Norwegian Business School, p. 114-114. ISBN: 978-82-8247-284-5.
- De Angelis, Matteo; Adiguzel, Feray; Amatulli Cesare (2016). Similar to Myself or to the Green? The Effect of Introducing Different Types of Green New Products on Luxury Brand Evaluation and Purchase Intentions. 2016 MONACO SYMPOSIUM ON LUXURY.
- Adigüzel, Feray; Horváth, C.; Büttner, Oliver B.; Belei, Nina (2015). Balancing the Balance: Self-Control Mechanisms and Compulsive Buying. JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PSYCHOLOGY, p. 120-132. ISSN 0167-4870. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.joep.2015.05.004.
- Adigüzel, Feray; Wedel, Michel (2013). The Design of Split Questionnaires, in International Statistical Institute (edited by) Proceedings 59th ISI World Statistics Congress. International Statistical Institute, v. 59, p. 317-322. ISBN: 978-90-73592-34-6.
- Horvath, C.; Adiguzel, F.; van Herk, H. (2013). Cultural Aspects of Compulsive Buying in Emerging and Developed Economies: A cross cultural study in compulsive buying. ORGANIZATIONS AND MARKETS IN EMERGING ECONOMIES, p. 8-24. ISSN 2029-4581.
- Adiguzel, F.; Yozgatlıgil, C.; Başbuğ Erkan, B. B.; Özkan, D.; Şandırlı, E. (2011). Assessing the Demand Factors for Residential Earthquake Insurance in Turkey: Empirical Evidence. NEDETAS CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS, Ankara, Turkey, May 2-4, 2011.
- Michalek, Jeremy J.; Ebbes, P.; Adiguzel, Feray; Feinberg, Fred M.; Papalambros; Panos Y. (2011). Realizable Product Line Design Optimization: Coordinating Marketing and Engineering Models via Analytical Target Cascading. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN MARKETING, p. 1-12. ISSN 0167-8116. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2010.08.001.
- Horváth, C.; Adiguzel, F. (2010). Measures Of Compulsive Buying: Applications And Recommendations, in Suzanne C. Beckmann, Torsten Ringberg, Thomas Ritter (edited by) 39th EMAC Conference Proceedings: the six senses The Essentials of Marketing. European Marketing Academy, v. 39, p. 175-175. ISBN: 978-87-92569-01-1.
- Horvath, C.; Adiguzel, F.; Bloemer, J.M.M.; Ziere, E.; Zinkhan, G. (2009). The choice of preventive self-control strategies for compulsive buying behavior: a phenomenological approach. EMAC, Nantes, 26-29 May, 2009.
- Adigüzel, Feray; Wedel, Michel (2008). Split Questionnaire Survey Design for Massive Surveys. JOURNAL OF MARKETING RESEARCH, p. 608-617. ISSN 0022-2437. http://dx.doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.45.5.608.
- Adiguzel, Feray (2006). Customization Applications in Marketing. Labyrinth Publications, p. 1-197. ISBN: 90-5335-089-6.
- Sobotka, T.; Adiguzel, Feray (2002). Religiosity and Spatial Demographic Differences in the Netherlands. .