The course’s objective is to provide tools and professional methodology for students to plan, structure and promote innovative startups with ethical goals.
During the course, students will have the opportunity to learn about various themes regarding digital culture and business possibilities, maximizing new technologies’ possibility to innovate, communicate and diffuse ideas.
The course is divided in four-hour modules as follows:
- Module I - Introduction to Innovation Culture and Social Innovation - Call for Ideas
- Module II - Startup Building: from Idea to Project. The Lean Approach - Team Formation
- Module III - Startup Building: the Value Proposition Canvas - Teamworking
- Module IV - Startup Building: from Project to Enterprise, the Way to Growth
- Module V - Startup Building: Validation and the Javelin Board
- Module VI - Startup Building: the Business Model Canvas
- Module VII - Startup Building: the Pitch
- Module VIII - Startup Building: Startup Ecosystem, Future Scenarios and Leaders
- Module IX - Startup Building: Team Working and Pitch Practice
- Module X - Startup Competition - Final Presentations to Jury
The course lasts a total of 40 hours. To receive credit, students must attend 28 hours, or 70% of total course hours and pass a final evaluation decided by the instructor.
The course is offered in Italian and is limited to 60 students.