The 4 credits of “Other activities” required by the study plan for students in master’s degree programs can be earned by attending a series of seminars.
This choice is an alternative to the other options for earning the 4 credits for “Other activities” (such as internships, other languages, etc.).
Those who choose a seminar series will have to attend one of the ones listed below:
List of seminars offered in 2013-2014
Please note: All attachments are in Italian
- Rotman Trading LAB
Classes: Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (See calendar)
Enrolment is now closed (the maximum number of students has been reached)
- Economics and Management of Pharmaceutical and Health Care Companies
Prof. Bruno Calvetta
- Business Data Intelligence
- Internet Economics (scholarships available)
- Sustainable companies: Theories and corporate experiences
- Financial Regulation
Prof. Di Lazzaro
- Understanding to compete: quantitative information to support company decision-making
- Strategies and innovation in telecommunications
contact person: Dr. Cardamone
- Systems to manage risk and listed companies
Prof. Simone Scettri
How to participate
Deadlines for registering for seminars are as follows:
- July 1-20, 2013 for seminar series that will take place in the first semester (first time slot)
- September 12-21, 2013 for seminar series that will take place in the first semester (second time slot)
- September 23 – October 25, 2013 for seminar series that will take place in the second semester
Registration for seminars should be sent (only within the time slots mentioned) by email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and should have “Iscrizione seminario” in the subject line.
In the body of the email, please specify the following:
- Student’s first and last name
- Phone number
- Degree program /major
- Selected seminar series
Rules regarding attendance
In order to earn credits at the end of the seminar series, the following requirements must be met:
- Students must attend 80% of the lectures for each individual seminar (where this percentage is not a whole number, the minimum number of lectures to be attended will be established by each professor);
- Students must pass a final evaluation, the type of which will be decided by each professor.
Each seminar series will be divided into 8/10 lectures with a maximum of 3 hours each; the calendar of lectures for seminar series in the second semester will be distributed before lectures begin.
Start-up of seminars
At least 15 students must sign up for these seminar series to be offered, and each series can be taken by a maximum of 30 students (chosen on a first-come, first-served basis).