Students registered in their first and second years of the master’s degree program for the 2012-13 academic year
The 4 credits of “Other activities” required by the study plan for students in master’s degree programs can be earned by attending a series of seminars.
Those who choose the seminar series option will have to attend 1 of the 8 seminars listed in the table below.
|Banking Theory and Regulation||Zazzaro||I||Not offered|
|Rotman Trading LAB* (in Italian)||Barone||I||from 29/09 to 1/12 2012||Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Business Psychology||Langer||II||Not offered|
|"Sustainable" companies: Theories and corporate experiences||Caroli||II||Calendar|
|Digital development projects (in Italian)||Annunziato||II||Not offered|
|SAP (in Italian)||Di Lazzaro||II||Calendar|
Registration deadlines for the seminars are as follows:
- September 2, 2012, for seminars that are held in the first semester;
- October 28, 2012, for seminars that are held in the second semester.
Registration for seminars can be done via email. Emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should have “Iscrizione seminario” in the subject line.
The email should specify:
- First and last name of the student;
- Identification number;
- Telephone number;
- Degree program/major;
- Name of the seminar selected.
Each seminar series is divided into 8/10 seminars of a maximum of 3 hours each; the schedule for each seminar series will be sent before classes start.
In order to earn credits, students need to attend 80% of the seminars in each seminar series and to pass a final test or submit a final paper (each professor determines the assessment method for their seminar).
In addition, at least 15 students must sign up for these seminar series to be offered, and each series can be taken by a maximum of 30 students (chosen on a first-come, first-served basis).
These 4 credits can also be earned through:
- Business English (registration takes place only in the first year of the degree program);
- Second language (registration takes place only in the first year of the degree program);
- Possible other cultural activities that are recognized by the departmental board (Model United Nations, Excellence at Work, etc.).
For more information, please contact the Placement Office
Business English and second languages
For more information, please contact the Department Office (email: email@example.com).