The Departments notes the Award "Una tesi per la sicurezza nazionale". The contest – which deadline is on December 31st 2018 – assignes up to 10 prizes, for the value of €2.500,00, to the best master thesis discussed between December 1st 2017 and December 21st 2018, with a point between 105 and 110 cum laude in the following areas:
- cybersecurity and digital innovation;
- security and national interest;
- international relations, threats and crisis areas;
- legal, organizational and historical profiles about the intelligence;
- economic and financial security.
More information on the website www.sicurezzanazionale.gov.it at the section “Iniziative per scuole e università”.