28th – 29th May 2018, LUISS University, Rome, Italy
Campus Viale Romania
Aimed at discussing the urgent need for public and private organizations to align corporate purpose with sustainable strategy the objective of this Conference is to engage business organizations, investors, policy- makers, NGOs, professional bodies, consultants, and academics in conversations around creating long-term value through integrated management of economic, environmental, social and governance factors.
The aim the 28th - 29th May Conference in Rome is to provide a forum to discuss critical issues related to how Integrated Thinking can build a bridge between corporate purpose and sustainable strategy, while articulating a path able to achieve both nancial performance and societal/environmental impact. Among others, the topics to be discussed include:
- » What is the ultimate purpose of Integrated Thinking, Management and Reporting?
- » What is the Executives’ and the Board’s view on Integrated Thinking and Reporting?
- » How to align corporate purpose to sustainable strategies and business model?
- » How can sustainable strategy contribute to the achievement of the SDGs?
- » What has been the impact of new regulatory frameworks on corporate reporting?
- » How is corporate purpose articulated, measured, and implemented within organizations, and across the value chain?
- » How does the embrace of corporate purpose and Integrated Thinking improve the performance of the business and its ability to generate long-term sustainable value within organizations, and across the value chain?
- » How can capital markets and investors incorporate respect for Integrated Thinking about business and sustainable/impactful strategies?
- » What are the implications of climate change for businesses and institutional investors?
- » How to generate measurable social and environmental impact alongside a financial return?
- » How to make impact evaluation strategic? What is the competitive advantage of adopting an impact-based strategy in doing business?
- » What is the role (if any) that Academia wishes (is expected) to play in the making of purposeful businesses and prosperous societies?
|Save the date.jpg||16.57 KB|