- Dipartimento di Impresa e Management
Feray Adiguzel studied Statistics at the Middle East Technical University (METU, Turkey), and holds a M.S degree in Statistics from METU and Ph.D. in Marketing from University of Groningen (The Netherlands). She has been at University of Michigan Ross School of Business (U.S.A.) as a visiting scholar more than 3 years. She worked at Erasmus University School of Economics in Rotterdam and VU University in Amsterdam before joining LUISS. Her main research interests are market research methodology, marketing models, cross cultural marketing and social marketing. She has published in journals such as Journal of Marketing Research, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Economic Psychology and Organization and Markets in Emerging Economies. The paper that she collaborated with Michalek, J., Ebbes, P., Feinberg, R.E. & Papalambros, P. was received 2011 IJRM Best paper award.
- De Angelis, Matteo; Adiguzel, Feray; Amatulli, Cesare (9999). The role of design similarity in consumers' evaluation of new green products: an investigation of luxury fashion brands, in JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION. p. 1515-1527.
- De Angelis, Matteo; Adiguzel, Feray; Amatulli, Cesare (2016). Similar to Myself or to the Green? The Effect of Introducing Different Types of Green New Products on Luxury Brand Evaluation and Purchase Intention. In: Marketing in the age of data: 45th EMAC Annual Conference 2016 24-27 May 2016, Oslo, Norway, Month 1, p. 114-114. ISBN: 978-82-8247-284-5.
- De Angelis, Matteo; Adiguzel, Feray; Amatulli Cesare (2016). Similar to Myself or to the Green? The Effect of Introducing Different Types of Green New Products on Luxury Brand Evaluation and Purchase Intentions. In: , Month 1.
- Adigüzel, Feray; Horváth, C.; Büttner, Oliver B.; Belei, Nina (2015). Balancing the Balance: Self-Control Mechanisms and Compulsive Buying, in JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PSYCHOLOGY. p. 120-132.
- Adigüzel, Feray; Wedel, Michel (2013). The Design of Split Questionnaires. In: Proceedings 59th ISI World Statistics Congress, p. 317-322. Hong Kong: International Statistical Institute. ISBN: 978-90-73592-34-6.
- Horvath, C.; Adiguzel, F.; van Herk, H. (2013). Cultural Aspects of Compulsive Buying in Emerging and Developed Economies: A cross cultural study in compulsive buying, in ORGANIZATIONS AND MARKETS IN EMERGING ECONOMIES. p. 8-24.
- Michalek, Jeremy J.; Ebbes, P.; Adiguzel, Feray; Feinberg, Fred M.; Papalambros; Panos Y. (2011). Realizable Product Line Design Optimization: Coordinating Marketing and Engineering Models via Analytical Target Cascading, in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN MARKETING. p. 1-12.
- Adiguzel, F.; Yozgatlıgil, C.; Başbuğ Erkan, B. B.; Özkan, D.; Şandırlı, E. (2011). Assessing the Demand Factors for Residential Earthquake Insurance in Turkey: Empirical Evidence. In: NEDETAS CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS, NEDETAS CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS - Ankara, Turkey, May 2-4, 2011, Ankara, Turkey, Month 1.
- Horváth, C.; Adiguzel, F. (2010). Measures Of Compulsive Buying: Applications And Recommendations. In: 39th EMAC Conference Proceedings: the six senses The Essentials of Marketing, p. 175-175. Denmark: European Marketing Academy. ISBN: 978-87-92569-01-1.
- Horvath, C.; Adiguzel, F.; Bloemer, J.M.M.; Ziere, E.; Zinkhan, G. (2009). The choice of preventive self-control strategies for compulsive buying behavior: a phenomenological approach. In: EMAC, EMAC - Nantes, 26-29 May, 2009, Audiencia Nantes-France,
- Adigüzel, Feray; Wedel, Michel (2008). Split Questionnaire Survey Design for Massive Surveys, in JOURNAL OF MARKETING RESEARCH. p. 608-617.
- Adiguzel, Feray (2006). Customization Applications in Marketing. Netherlands: Labyrinth Publications. Month 1, p. 1-197. ISBN: 90-5335-089-6.
- Sobotka, T.; Adiguzel, F. (2002). Religiosity and Spatial Demographic Differences in the Netherlands. In: , Month 1, Groningen: . ISBN: 90-5335-089-6.