- Nessuno -
- Dipartimento di Impresa e Management
Cristiano Busco (Ph.D, Manchester Business School, UK) is Professor of Accounting and Integrated Reporting at the Department of Business and Management since November 2014.
Before joining Luiss, Cristiano has held faculty positions at the University of Siena, Italy; National University of Ireland, Galway; Babson College, Boston; Manchester Business School, United Kingdom; University of Southern California, Los Angeles. Currently, Cristiano is also part-time Professor of Accounting and Integrated Reporting at Roehampton University, London. Cristiano has also earned a Master degree from the Manchester Business School, United Kingdom, and a Bachelor degree in Economics and Banking Sciences from the University of Siena.
Cristiano research interests are in the field of management accounting, performance measurement and management, as well as integrated thinking and reporting. Cristiano has published articles in leading peer-reviewed journals such as Contemporary Accounting Research, Management Accounting Research, Journal of Management and Governance, Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management, Journal of Accounting and Change, Business Horizons as well as in professional journals such as the Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, Strategic Finance and Financial Management.
Currently Cristiano is on the Editorial Board of the following peer-reviewed journals: Management Accounting Research, Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management, Journal of Accounting and Organizational Change.
Pubblicazioni principali (ultimi 10 anni)
- Busco, Cristiano; Malafronte, Irma; Pereira, John; Grazia Starita, Maria (2019). The determinants of companies’ levels of integration: Does one size fit all?. THE BRITISH ACCOUNTING REVIEW, p. 277-298. ISSN 0890-8389. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bar.2019.01.002.
- Izzo, MARIA FEDERICA; Busco, Cristiano; Grana', Fabrizio (2018). L'evoluzione del sistema di corporate reporting. Lo Shared Value all'interno del bilancio integrato di un gruppo bancario. RIVISTA ITALIANA DI RAGIONERIA E DI ECONOMIA AZIENDALE, p. 16-36. ISSN 1593-9154.
- Riccaboni, Angelo; Frigo, MARK L.; Hickey, Loughlin; Pavlovic, Andjela; Busco, Cristiano (2018). Toward business 2030. STRATEGIC FINANCE, p. 26-35. ISSN 1524-833X.
- Busco, Cristiano; Giovannoni, Elena; Granà, Fabrizio; Izzo, Maria Federica (2018). Making sustainability meaningful: aspirations, discourses and reporting practices. ACCOUNTING, AUDITING & ACCOUNTABILITY JOURNAL, ISSN 1368-0668. https://doi.org/10.1108/AAAJ-04-2017-2917.
- Busco, Cristiano; Izzo, MARIA FEDERICA; Grana', Fabrizio (2018). Sustainable Development Goals and Integrated Reporting. Routledge, p. 1-137. ISBN: 978-1-138-31337-8.
- Busco, Cristiano; Quattrone, Paolo (2018). Performing business and social innovation through accounting inscriptions: An introduction. ACCOUNTING, ORGANIZATIONS AND SOCIETY, ISSN 0361-3682. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aos.2018.03.002.
- Riccaboni, Angelo; Busco, Cristiano; Giovannoni, Elena edited by (2018). Il controllo di gestione. Wolters Kluwer Italia, p. 1-1400. ISBN: 9788821767227.
- Busco, Cristiano; Quattrone, Paolo (2018). In Search of the "Perfect One": How accounting as a maieutic machine sustains inventions through generative 'in-tensions'. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING RESEARCH, p. 1-16. ISSN 1044-5005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mar.2017.02.002.
- Busco, Cristiano; Giovannoni, Elena; Riccaboni, Angelo (2017). Sustaining multiple logics within hybrid organisations: Accounting, mediation and the search for innovation. ACCOUNTING, AUDITING & ACCOUNTABILITY JOURNAL, p. 191-216. ISSN 1368-0668. https://doi.org/10.1108/AAAJ-11-2013-1520.
- Busco, Cristiano; Fiori, Giovanni; Mark L., Frigo; Angelo, Riccaboni (2017). Sustainable Development Goals: integrating sustainability initiatives with long term value creation. STRATEGIC FINANCE, p. 28-37. ISSN 1524-833X.
- Arnaboldi, Michela; Busco, Cristiano; Cuganesan, Suresh (2017). Accounting, accountability, social media and big data: revolution or hype?. ACCOUNTING, AUDITING & ACCOUNTABILITY JOURNAL, p. 762-776. ISSN 1368-0668. https://doi.org/10.1108/AAAJ-03-2017-2880.
- Busco, Cristiano; Quattrone, Paolo (2015). Exploring How the Balanced Scorecard Engages and Unfolds: Articulating the Visual Power of Accounting Inscriptions. CONTEMPORARY ACCOUNTING RESEARCH, p. 1236-1262. ISSN 0823-9150. https://doi.org/10.1111/1911-3846.12105.
- Busco, Cristiano; Mark L., Frigo; Paolo, Quattrone; Angelo, Riccaboni (2014). Leading practices in integrated reporting: management accountants will guide their companies on the journey to value creation. STRATEGIC FINANCE, p. 23-32. ISSN 1524-833X.
- Busco, Cristiano; Caglio, Ariela; Scapens, Robert W. (2014). Management and accounting innovations: reflecting on what they are and why they are adopted. THE JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE, p. 495-524. ISSN 1385-3457. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10997-014-9288-7.
- Busco, Cristiano; Frigo, Mark L.; Quattrone, Paolo; Riccaboni, Angelo (2013). Integrated reporting: concepts and cases that redefine corporate accountability. Springer International Publishing, p. 1-350. ISBN: 9783319021683, 9783319021676. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-02168-3.
- Busco, Cristiano; Mark L., Frigo; Paolo, Quattrone; Angelo, Riccaboni (2013). Redefining corporate accountability through integrated reporting: what happens when values and value creation meet?. STRATEGIC FINANCE, p. 33-41. ISSN 1524-833X.
- Busco, Cristiano; Barretta, Antonio (2011). Technologies of government in public sector’s networks: In search of cooperation through management control innovations. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING RESEARCH, p. 211-219. ISSN 1044-5005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mar.2011.10.002.
- Busco, Cristiano; Scapens, R. (2011). Management accounting systems and organisational culture: Interpreting their linkages and processes of change. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN ACCOUNTING & MANAGEMENT, p. 320-357. ISSN 1176-6093. https://doi.org/10.1108/11766091111189873.
- Busco, Cristiano; Angelo, Riccaboni (2010). Governo e gestione delle performance d'impresa. Pearson Education, p. 1-220. ISBN: 9788871926216, 8871926218.