Titolare di Insegnamento
Mr. de Vecchi is married to Livia and he has three children.
- Luigi de Vecchi is currently the Chairman of Continental Europe for Corporate and Investment Banking in Citi. He has been a Managing Director of Credit Suisse since 2004;
- he has been Co-Head of Global Investment Banking from 2009 to 2012; CEO of Credit Suisse Group Italy from 2007 to 2010 and Head of Credit Suisse Investment Banking from 2004 to 2010;
- prior to joining Credit Suisse First Boston in September 2004, Mr. de Vecchi was a Managing Director at Goldman Sachs between 1998 and 2004 and at Kleinwort Benson between 1989 and 1998, where he held various positions in London, Brazil and New York;
- since July 2012 Luigi is on the Board of Ambienta SgR, a Private Equity Fund focused on the environmental sector. Since September 2012 Luigi has been teaching at the L.U.I.S.S. University in Rome;
- Luigi has been Chairman (from 2008 to 2010) and Board Member (from 2005 to 2010) of Progetto Itaca, a nonprofit organization specialized in mental disability;
- he received his MA in Business Studies and Economics from the L.U.I.S.S. University in Rome.